- 09-May-2013 to 21-May-2013 (MST)
- Building Materials
- Rexburg, ID, USA
- Part Time
• Visualizes and implements the Company vision and core values.
• Unload lumber deliveries from suppliers and compare invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
• Load lumber and other merchandise into customers' vehicles.
• Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers' on merchandise selection.
• Work in the store as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Exceptional customer service. Safety conscious and ability to follow verbal and written instructions. Ability to operate forklift and obtain certification. Must be at least 18 years old. Ability to lift 50-75 lbs.
Must be available for work Monday - Saturday, day time hours.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!