- 02-Apr-2013 to 15-Apr-2013 (MST)
- Lindon, UT, USA
- Full Time
• Visualize and implement the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and core values
• Identifies target customers, increases and maintains market share.
• Collects and keeps up-to-date information on customers' product use and trends. Services contractors by selling trusses.
• Determines appropriate credit program based on customer's needs.
• Meets and/or exceeds sales and profit goals by following up on sales leads, monitoring market trends and growing the positive reputation of the company.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by assisting with take-offs and communicating scheduling and delivery commitments.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Experience in a similar field and previous work experience selling trusses. Clean MVR is required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!